A panel of senior UK insurance investment professionals joined Milliman in late July to share thoughts on the economic implications of COVID-19. The meeting was conducted under Chatham House rules. Below is a list of participants and moderators.
- Joseph Canavan – Head of Capital Management at Royal London
- Andrew Dickson – Head of Asset-Liability Management at Aegon
- Michael Eakins – Chief Investment Officer at Phoenix Group
- Prasun Mathur – Head of Private Assets at Aviva UK Life
- Corrado Pistarino – Chief Investment Officer at Foresters Friendly Society
To read the summary of key points from the discussion, click here.